Internal application password reset link deactivated

christoj123
Trainee

Re: Internal application password reset link deactivated

Hi, I also have a password_username issue. I was at a previous district when I signed up for TalentEd, and now I can't access my account. I don't have access to another districts email and so to do the reset password doesn't work. I also tried to start a new account but it just took me to PowerSchool and says now my account is active but when I go to talentEd it shows I do not exist. I am trying to apply for internal positions I am not having access too because of this issue. Please advise. 

Thank you,

Jules

jaburwell
Padawan

I am having the same issue.  Here is the url:

https://nc.teachermatch.org/applyteacherjob.do?jobId=375345

Please help me resolve this issue.

Sincerely,

Jenn

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jaburwell,

There are a few common reasons users that would lead the user to receive the message that the password reset link has been deactivated. 
The most common reason being that the password reset you are trying to access has expired, the password reset links are active for four hours, post which they are deactivated.   
Another reason would be that your Unified Talent account is no longer active. 

If you are trying to access the link within four hours and you continue to receive the message that the link is deactivated, I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support team via this direct link to request the status of your account and requesting assistance with resetting your account password.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
cynthialeathers
Trainee

Thank you Bishal, but it is not working repeated timely attempts to login and multibple school districts.