I am unable to transfer my application

Shubbard

I am unable to transfer my application

I keep trying to tranfer my application rather than making a new profile for different school district. However, it does not seem to find my account. How do i geta round this if at all?

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Shubbard,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

One of our community members had a similar question. I recommend reviewing the thread for the solution by clicking on this direct link.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jesshargesheimer

I am having a similar situation where TalentEd is informing me that my profile cannot be found. The application I filed at one district is still open, and despite logging out at that district and following the directions for transfer in another district in the same state, it isn't finding my profile. I would prefer not to create multiple profiles for every district I apply to if the same program is running the sites for all of them. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Jess Hargesheimer

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @jesshargesheimer,

The transfer account option attempts to transfer information from the applicant's existing account in one district to another, however, it doesn't guarantee a successful transfer due to multiple reasons.  If none of the above-provided information was able to help you find your account, we will have to take a closer look at your account.  To protect your personal information from being available publicly, I suggest reaching out to our Unified Talent Applicant support team by using this direct link who should be able to troubleshoot and assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator