How to delete or reset my login through our Department of Education Web Based Recruitment System

Highlighted

How to delete or reset my login through our Department of Education Web Based Recruitment System

Hello,

I was re-directed here when trying to login to an old account through Ohio Department of Education Web Based Recruitment System.  I no longer have that e-mail from 2011 that they have on file and I am unable to create a new account.  I can't even reset my password because of that old email address  Can you help me delete that account, so that I can create a new one with my current email address?

This is the website that I am trying to gain access to:

https://ats2.searchsoft.net/ats/app_login.shtml?COMPANY_ID=00002915

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: How to delete or reset my login through our Department of Education Web Based Recruitment System

Hi! @Wotring1110,

It is possible to replace an existing email address associated with your applicant account with a new email address.  We would need some more information that could be personally identifiable in order to replace the existing email address.  Since PowerSchool Community is a public forum, I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support using the live chat option here.  If you wish to delete your account, our support team will assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator