How to actually contact School spring for useful information regarding my account

Highlighted
Rookie

How to actually contact School spring for useful information regarding my account

I don't want to hear there's a forum I don't want to hear that there's some sort of index. My question and answer are too complex for that. I want to talk to a person. I want to call a person and I want them to tell me why or why not I can get done what I need to get done. And the number 8885463487 is bogus. There are documents that I need to access to on my account that I can't and it's time-sensitive and I need them
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to actually contact School spring for useful information regarding my account

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties connecting with the Unified Talent Applicant Support team.  The number you provided is a previous phone number for our Applicant Support team.  The number for Applicant Support is 877-974-7437.  We are working to update the phone number in all documentation. 

I see you were able to connect with Support through a support case.  For immediate screen share assistance, we recommend reaching out to Applicant Support using live chat.  Live chat allows users to connect with Applicant Support through our remote access provider using this direct link.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!