Error Message

Highlighted
Recruit

Error Message

Hello! I am trying to apply to a job using TalentEd Hire.  I started the application earlier today and saved it so that I could return to it later.  I have tried to login several times to complete the application, but I keep receiving the following error message:

An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have tried logging in again, resetting my password, logging in from a different browser.  I'm not sure how to proceed.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Error Message

Hi! @lsmith391,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties completing the application.  Some of the common reasons that might cause difficulty accessing your hire account might be the use of a different e-mail address, having multiple accounts, etc.

If you continue to face difficulty accessing the TalentEd Hire Applicant site even after clearing the cache and cookies on your browser or trying a separate browser, I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Applicant support team by following this direct link.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator