Error Message

Highlighted
Padawan

Error Message

I recieved an error message that says " An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system.  Please login again, and try your task again" with every log in attempt. I am trying to select an interview time for a recently submitted application. I have tried logging in with different browsers, on different computers and clearing cookies and cache. What can be done to correct this issue?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Error Message

Hi,

I'm sorry you are facing difficulty logging into your Unified Talent Applicant account.

There are multiple factors that might pose a hindrance when trying to log into your account including but not limited to the use of a different e-mail address, having multiple accounts, cache, and cookie data that needs to be cleared.

I recommend checking out this thread which discusses a similar issue and should be able to help you find a solution to the difficulty that you are facing logging into your account.

Trouble logging in to complete an application

I hope this helps!

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

I am still having trouble logging in after I tried all the suggestions.The same error message appears everytime.  Please assist. 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @donaghyann,

I suggest that you try resetting your password and make sure that you check your email account's Spam folder to make sure that you receive the password reset e-mail.

You can follow the steps mentioned below to request a password reset e-mail:

• Go to the Hire login page for your school district.
  • Click the "I forgot my Username or Password" link.
  • Enter the email associated with your account. Because of added security measures, you MUST use the email associated with the account for this to work.
  • This email should be sent within 5 minutes. If you don’t receive it, please check your junk mail and spam folders before contacting your system administrator.
  • If you attempt to reset your password several times, only the reset password link in the LATEST email you received will work.

If you continue to face difficulty accessing your Unified Talent Applicant account, you can reach out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support team by following this direct link.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!