Clifton ISD apply button doesn't open application

jillybean8402
Padawan

Clifton ISD apply button doesn't open application

I am trying to apply for a job at Clifton ISD. Every time I click on the apply button, it takes me to a blank white page. I cleared my cookies and cache, tried it in Chrome, Explorer, and Edge, as well as on 2 different laptops on different networks and on my phone. It doesn't matter what I do, the page is white. I tried reaching out to the district, but was told that other people are able to submit applications. I don't know what else to try. Any ideas?

1 Solution
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @jillybean8402 

We worked with our Support team on this issue that you were experiencing and the update is now complete.

Would you please try again to apply for a job at Clifton ISD?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @jillybean8402 

We worked with our Support team on this issue that you were experiencing and the update is now complete.

Would you please try again to apply for a job at Clifton ISD?

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
jillybean8402
Padawan

It worked the first time! Thank you so much!

rodneywalker

My text boxes on my goal page are not opening. I've tried to clear the cookies but I cannot populate an updated goal sheet--roman numerals 1-IV.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @rodneywalker 

I'll be happy to look into the issue that you are experiencing.  To assist you further, would you please provide the URL of the site where you are trying to update the goals and the text boxes are not opening?

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator