[Case Number: 05236579] Strange errors/behavior on three contracts

sdufresn
Recruit

[Case Number: 05236579] Strange errors/behavior on three contracts

It has been almost a week and I haven't heard from any support team member on my open case. 

One of my contracts reverted back to a draft version after I have sent out over 3,000 contracts through an upload.

Two other contracts are that are reporting errors, however, none of the employees listed have any errors. 

I'd appreciate any help.

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @sdufresn 

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

We see that your case has been escalated to our escalations team.  Since the community is a public forum, I recommend continuing to work with the team in the case since our escalation team can take a closer look at the contract issues/errors that you are experiencing and provide you updates via the case. 

We also encourage other users to share any experience they might have around this topic and if they have tried or created something that has worked well for them.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
sdufresn
Recruit

How do I get in contact with the team that it has been escalated to?

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @sdufresn,

I have reached out to you privately to discuss further regarding your case.  You can view your private messages inside the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope in the top right corner of any page in the Community to the right of your avatar.  When a new message appears, you should see the number one with a dark red circle on the envelope.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!