Cannot apply for position - states my information is already in system.

Highlighted

Cannot apply for position - states my information is already in system.

When I type in my information to create an account for the position posted, I get an error message stating my information is already in the system.  If I created an account it was very long ago under a different email address that I no longer have access. 

Please advise on a work around or how you can delete me from system so that I may apply for the position.

Sherry H

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Cannot apply for position - states my information is already in system.

Hi @Mrshudson2017,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

The accounts that are created for applicants are recognized by each user's email address. If you are attempting to create an account and receiving an error message that your information is associated with an applicant account already, I recommend attempting to reset your password and using the email address that you were using when trying to create a new account.

Here I attached a link that will help you how to reset your password: How do I reset my password and what are the password requirements? 

Please feel free to reach us if you have any questions. We are happy to help you.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!