Attaching extra document to my application

sneige
Journeyman

Attaching extra document to my application

I have accidentally submitted the application missing one attachment and now the system does not allow me to attach it.Would you please help adding it?

6 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @sneige,

Please help me by sharing the link of the portal that you are accessing to submit your application?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
sneige
Journeyman

Sure, is there an email I could send it to rather than posting in public?

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @sneige,

You can send the information to me Privately by using the Private Message option available on PowerSchool Community.

Select the envelope icon on the top right corner of any page in the Community to the right of your avatar.  Click on the New Message option to the top right of the page, enter my username (BishalG) in the "Send to" field, enter the subject and the message in the Message Body field and click on Send Message button available on the bottom right corner.

This will help you send me the information without it being available publicly.

Bishal G.
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @sneige,

Thank you for reaching out to me privately and sharing the link to the portal.

We recommend reaching out to the Human Resources department of the Institution to review available options to submit additional documents after the application has been submitted.

Bishal G.
sneige
Journeyman

Can you provide their contact email?I was unable to find any information beyond this website.

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @sneige,

Information to contact the Institution's Human Resources Department or Talent team should be available on the portal.  Generally on the footer (bottom) of the job application page.  Alternatively, you can also find the updated contact information on the Contact Us page of the Institution's website.

Bishal G.