Applying and Transferring my account from another district to another. Not working

Applying and Transferring my account from another district to another. Not working

I put in all my information on the other district website where it says transfer. Once I type in all my information and pick a state, it does not show up, or my account can not be found.

Please help. I would like to apply for more districts.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Applying and Transferring my account from another district to another. Not working

Hi! @Rincon78,

In order to transfer your account from another school district after you have already created an account, you will need to log in to your account and alter your email address.  The article What Should I Do if I Would Like to Transfer My Account should guide you to transfer the account.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Recruit

Re: Applying and Transferring my account from another district to another. Not working

If I follow the instructions and alter my email address on the account within the district I originally applied to, will this affect that original district from contacting me through email to set up an interview or get ahold of me? I'm worried that they will try to email that altered email address and not be able to contact me...

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @katichemily,

When transferring a Hire account between two districts, you would only need to change your email address if you have an existing account at the new/destination district.

Please follow the guide linked below on steps to transfer your account.

How Do I Transfer my Recruit & Hire Account From One District to Another? 

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

I do not have a new account with the "new" district. So becuase it's not finding an application to transfer does that mean something is wrong and not working correctly? 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @katichemily,

If you are receiving a cannot find an account error message when transferring your applicant account between districts, I recommend reviewing one of the existing threads discussing the same issue linked here.  The information provided in the thread was able to help the user find a solution.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!