Applied for job before completing application

carohm
Recruit

Applied for job before completing application

I'm used to an applications system where you click on "apply for job," then you fill out the application. This one appears to work the opposite way. I clicked on "apply" before I had started the application for that specific job. I then completed the application in a couple of hours. I'm wondering if the district to which I applied will see my completed application or if they received a blank copy of it.

I know I may have to contact HR in the district about this but I was hoping I could get the answer here if possible. Thanks!

2 Replies
AbrittyB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Applied for job before completing application

Hey @carohm!

Welcome to Community!

In Unified Talent, once you find a job that you would like to apply for, you should click on the title of the job or click Apply. You will be taken to a page where you can review a description of the position and apply for it by clicking Apply for This Position at the top right corner. No blank copy of the application would be sent by clicking the Apply Button.

We have a great Knowledge-based article on "How do I Apply for a Job?" which describes the process in detail.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

carohm
Recruit

Re: Applied for job before completing application

Okay. I was confused because after I hit "Apply" it said my application had been sent, or something similar to that. It sounds like I just misunderstood. Thanks!