Applicant having trouble completing an application

Highlighted

Applicant having trouble completing an application

Please see the following message we received from a potential applicant:

I have a interest in and am trying to apply for the Special Education Teacher position in your school district.  However, I keep receiving an error message.

This is what it states on the screen after I hit the apply button:  An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience. 

I would like to proceed but am not quite sure how to since it won't let me get past this message.  If there is anyone that could assist with this issue that would be greatly appreciated!  

Please help me help her!
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Applicant having trouble completing an application

Hi,

Multiple factors may result in the error message when trying to log in to a Unified Talent Applicant account such as, the use of a different e-mail address, having multiple accounts, cache, and cookie data that needs to be cleared.

I recommend reviewing one of the similar threads that discuss possible solutions to the same error.

Trouble logging in to complete an application

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!