Applicant Continues to Get Error when applying for a position

mistdee75
Trainee

Applicant Continues to Get Error when applying for a position

An applicant has an account set up, but while attempting to log in and apply for a position, the applicant continues to get the following error message: 

IMG_1424.jpg

4 Replies
IRMADELOSSANTOS
Trainee

how do I correct error

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @mistdee75@IRMADELOSSANTOS 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

I am sorry you are facing difficulties logging into your Hire account. One of our Community members faced a similar issue and the resolution was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the thread for resolution.  

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mistdee75
Trainee

We did all the suggested items in the article and still getting the same message. 

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @mistdee75,

If none of the above troubleshooting steps were able to help the applicant get access to their account, there may be an issue with the account set up and we will have to take a closer look at the account to further troubleshoot.  To protect any personal information from being available publicly, I suggest the applicant reach out to our Unified Talent Applicant support team by using this direct link

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!