Access to account

Highlighted
Padawan

Access to account

Hi, I need to access my account but forgot my password. Ive tried to reset the password but the information is sent to an email I no longer have access too. My email was changed by the school distirc so now that old email its deactivated. How can I get access my application information?  

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Access to account

Hi @acasas,

I understand that you are trying to access your account that is linked with an email address that you no longer actively use.

To help you further, can you please help me with the link of the portal that you are accessing to submit your application?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Padawan

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @acasas,

Thank you for sharing the link with us.

There are a few ways that can help you find a solution.

Most applicants prefer to create a new account using a separate email address since you no longer have access to your old email account, However, the new account will not provide access to information on the previous account.

Another option would be to reach out to the Unified Talent Applicant Support team, the team should be able to gather information on your account and help you replace the old email address with your current email address.  You can follow this direct link to contact the Unified Talent Applicant Support team.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!