delete a document from an application?

lgregory826

delete a document from an application?

my husband is trying to apply for a job. he completed the online application (including the work experience section) and uploaded an optional resume. when he clicked to submit, he received an error message that he needed to either use the work experience or the resume but not both. he opted to keep the work experience and tried to delete his uploaded resume but there is no option to remove it, only to view or replace it. in fact, there doesn't seem to be any option to remove documents at all. HELP! the deadline is in less than 2 hours!

2 Replies
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

We are currently working with the Unified Talent Team to reviewing the capability of removing a resume once it has been attached to an application.

I will update this thread once we are able to review your requests.

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, Thank you for posting on PowerSchool Community!

I understand your concern and In order to assist you further we would require sensitive information related to your husband's application so in order to protect your privacy I would suggest that you contact support regarding the issue your husband is facing while trying to fill out the form, I'm providing links below to contact support and guide that'll help you walk through the chat support

Launch Chat Support

Chat Support Guide for Unified Talent (TalentEd) Applicant Support

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!