Unable to Submit

lsbj1978

Unable to Submit

I have filled out all information required and I have started over 5 times to try and submit and I even called the campus no response. I want to get this entered but it is not letting me.
8 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @lsbj1978,

Thank you for the posting in the Community!  This is common if the primary phone number is the same as the secondary phone number or if the contacts that have been added do not have the priority set or two contacts have the same priority. The priority should be set in chronological order without duplicate priorities. Also, any emergency contacts that are listed require a phone number to be provided in the telephone field.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
lbreen
Trainee

When I finish certain district applications, I receive the following prompt:

We're Sorry

Alert

An error has occurred that prevents this portion of your profile from being saved at this time or you have logged out of the system. Please login again, and try your task again.We apologize for the inconvenience.

I cannot find anyone's email or phone number to help me correct the problem. Can anyone help?

PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @lbreen,

Would you provide which PowerSchool product you are using so I can assist you further, please?

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
lsbj1978

This is the version 19.5.2.0 power school legal
lsbj1978

I did do that and it still won't allow me to sub
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @lsbj1978,

To confirm, you are attempting to apply for a position but are getting an error message.  Is this correct?

Angelam7

lbreen
Trainee

Yes, when I submit my application at the end, it says "Error..."

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing a screenshot and further information!

This error may be caused by certain file uploads or special characters in your file name.  Please ensure you are uploading the documents in PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, RTF, TIF, JPG, GIF, or PNG file format. Please do not use special characters, spaces, commas or apostrophes in your file name. Also, I would recommend clearing the cache memory as well as the browsing history of the web browser before uploading the attachment.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!