Need Help with TalentEd/Teacher AssessmentExam

jpena78213
Journeyman

Need Help with TalentEd/Teacher AssessmentExam

November 7, 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

Hello. My name is Jose Pena. I was trying to apply for a
position with a charter school that I was referred to applying.
I completed the online application and I submit my resume, transcript, and recommendations online. Both the recruiter and the HR Dept. for the Charter School I was applying said, I should have had access to take the Teacher Assessment as needed for recruiting purposes.

Yet, I cannot seem to be get access to the link for the
Teacher Assessment itself. Can someone help me or refer me to
someone who I can? I really need to take the Teacher Assessment
as needed for hiring purposes. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Jose Pena

1 Reply
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jpena78213,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

We are happy to help you with your request. Would you please try accessing the assessment link from a different browser or try clearing your browser cache memory. Do you see the same issue in other browsers as well? If yes, another reason might be If there has been a long-time period of inactivity and you may have been automatically logged out. Due to this, you may not be accessing the link with your account.  Would you mind logging out and logging in again to see if you are able to successfully access the link?

If you still experience any difficulties accessing the assessment link, I recommend reaching out to the school district to ensure the assessment link has been enabled.

I hope it was helpful!

If you have any queries feel free to reach us.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator