Logging into powerschool

dgueits05

Logging into powerschool

I am unable to log into powerschool. I use to have a log on for the home access center. I need assistance with this issue. I have not received any updated emails on this transition either. 

3 Replies
MichaelD3
Hobbyist

Hi there,

You'll have to reach out to your school or district support. This is support for how to use PowerSchool products.

rpal
Recruit

BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rpal, Thank you for sharing your experience with us on PowerSchool Community!

It would be really helpful if you would elaborate on the error message or issue that you are facing while trying to login to Unified Talent Hire portal for your district.

if you are unable to login to the Hire portal, here are the steps to request a password reset email:

• Go to the Hire login page for your school district.
  • Click the "I forgot my Username or Password" link.
  • Enter the email associated with your account. Because of added security measures, you MUST use the email associated with the account in order for this to work.
  • This email should be sent within 5 minutes. If you don’t receive it, please check your junk mail and spam folders before contacting your system administrator.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!