Loading messaage when attempting to input information into the Eduation section of application

kim1219
Recruit

Loading messaage when attempting to input information into the Eduation section of application

Hello All:

I'm in the process of submitting my application. In the section titled Education I'm unable to enter any information. All of sections I was able to complete without any issues.

The following screen is displayed:

To add a college education record,
click Add, and follow the directions.

Loading ...

Please Wait

However, it never loads. Will someone please help me to resolve this issue?  Any help offered it will greatly be appreciated!!

3 Replies
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

We have seen this issue resolved for other users when the cache is cleared within the browser.  Would you mind clearing the cache and attempting to complete the Education section again?  This link will guide you through the process of clearing your cache in the most common browsers.

We also recommend using common browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
kim1219
Recruit

Hello!

Thank you for your assistance. Another person suggested I change my browser. I did so and it worked!! I changed for Firefox and was able to complete the application process, including updating the Education portion.

Thanks All!!

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I'm glad you were able to complete your application!

Thank you for providing an update in the thread so other users with similar questions can view your resolution!

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!