Job Application help

Lariecarlice

Job Application help

I'm getting an error message during my application process.  It will not allow me to go beyond education

3 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @Lariecarlice,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  We are aware of the error messages being received when attempting to complete applications within Unified Talent.  Our development team is aware of the issues and working hard to investigate the cause and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible.  

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we through the issue.

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
almrichards

I am trying to apply to the Barnstable School District and the OOps Error page keeps coming up during the Education section

Help, please

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

I'm sorry you are receiving an error message when attempting to complete your application.  Would you clear the cache within your browser and attempt to access the application again to see if you continue to receive this error message when you first log into the application site?

I have provided a link below that should walk through the steps of clearing the cache in the most common browsers.

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!