Uploading a YouTube Playlist

pepperette15

Uploading a YouTube Playlist

I've been trying to upload playlists from You Tube for my students. I keep getting an error message. I have tried to embed the web, use the You Tube tab, etc... I do not want to have to load each video separately. What is the trick? Thank you!

5 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Uploading a YouTube Playlist

Hi @pepperette15,

THis isn't really the forum for this type of inquiry, as YouTube and PowerSchool are entirely separate entities. I suggest you seek help here:

https://support.google.com/youtube/community?hl=en

PowerSchool Champion

Actually the Unified Classroom is an appropriate place for posting this since Class Pages (a main feature of the UC) allows people to add content blocks that for embedding the web.  

That being said, if the playlist is just a URL, I would do a regular content block on the page and insert the link inside the content block.In the UC global creator, a teacher can also insert the link into a specific assignment description.

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School - Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RIGHT, @DanM3 ?!?!?!?!? 😉

Stay healthy out there.

Thanks for pointing that out.

hcowan
Recruit

What worked for me was getting the full embed code from YouTube by hitting the share button, copying the full embed code (not just the web address) and pasting it into "Embed the Web". Put a nice little web player window on the page. To be sure you have the full embed code, it should start with < and end with >

Hope that works for you!