Unified Class Room Final Grade calculation issue

dawoud_dalia
Journeyman

Unified Class Room Final Grade calculation issue

Hi All,

I am facing an issue related to final grade calculation for few teachers in the score sheet when i run the calculation the final grades and grade dont showup i tried to figure out the issue i couldnt find any thing i have checked the assignments and categories parameters such as count in final grade , publish , ...etc

Anybody face such issue please advice 

2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dawoud_dalia 

You would want to check if the categories in the calculation match with the categories available to the teacher. If it does not, the teacher would have to navigate to the traditional grade calculations and select the categories again from the dropdown.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dawoud_dalia 

You would want to check if the categories in the calculation match with the categories available to the teacher. If it does not, the teacher would have to navigate to the traditional grade calculations and select the categories again from the dropdown.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!