Turning In Late Work

Highlighted
Trainee

Turning In Late Work

Hey all! 

I was wondering if there was a way to set up where when we create assessments, specifically when those assessments are formative (homework), that we can set a time when it is due and when that time passes it will automatically lock itself or have an option of turning it in late with penalty. 

Thank you

Nikki Marlowe

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Turning In Late Work

Hi @nmarlowe,

Currently, in Unified Classroom, the option to lock an assignment automatically or to fine a penalty against it after the due date passes is not available.  I have submitted a feature request on your behalf to the Unified Classroom support team to incorporate this feature of locking an assignment or putting a penalty against it if the due date has already passed. 

AbrittyB

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Trainee

Thank you so much for your timely response! 

This feature would be quite the asset for (for most) teachers to have access too. Thank you so much for your consideration and time!

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Or even if it automatically marks/flags an assignmrnt as late!

Highlighted
Recruit

automatically lock itself would be just great improvement.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@jjohn!

I understand that you prefer and encourage the idea of this feature to be added.  One of our Community Experts has already requested the feature to be added to the Unified Classroom.  I appreciate you bringing this to our notice. I will emphasize this request to be looked upon by our developers soon.    

Thank you again for your input and feel free to reach us with any suggestions for improvement for our products. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!