Transferring Students Grades/Assignments Between Teachers

Highlighted

Transferring Students Grades/Assignments Between Teachers

Teacher A had a group of students in a section. That teacher is no longer the lead teacher of that section, Teacher B is the new lead teacher. Is there a way to transfer assignments/grades from Teacher A to Teacher B? Would Teacher B need to contact Teacher A to receive a copy of Teacher A's assignments/grades?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Transferring Students Grades/Assignments Between Teachers

@powerschoolEmail 

If you are using PowerTeacher Pro, there is currently no way to Transfer scores from one teacher to another, although they finally added the functionality to transfer a student's grades from one section to another if the same teacher has both sections.

I'd say the easiest thing to do in your case is to have Teacher A print out a Scoresheet or Individual Student Report and get it to Teacher B.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@powerschoolEmail 

If you are using PowerTeacher Pro, there is currently no way to Transfer scores from one teacher to another, although they finally added the functionality to transfer a student's grades from one section to another if the same teacher has both sections.

I'd say the easiest thing to do in your case is to have Teacher A print out a Scoresheet or Individual Student Report and get it to Teacher B.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Do PowerSchool admins have the ability?

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@powerschoolEmail 

No, they cannot.

Admin access to the teacher gradebook is granted via a security role, but it is Read-Only access. Admin users can add themselves as Co-Teachers to sections, but that just means they log in as teachers so they have no added "powers" in the gradebook.