Slow loading times on Class pages

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Slow loading times on Class pages

I don't know if PowerSchool understands how serious this is. Multiple times a day for over a week now we receive the same message "our dedicated team...." Yes, I do believe they are dedicated and working hard to resolve it, but when millions of students and thousands of schools and teachers are counting on PowerSchool to deliver, it's nothing short of #EpicFailure  

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with our Learning product. Within the last week, PowerSchool Learning has seen unprecedented volumes due to an increased demand for distance learning tools. This increase in usage is directly caused by the recent and evolving COVID19 situation that is affecting many of us and our communities.  

While we do have a dedicated team working around the clock, we understand that our customers may still be experiencing performance-related issues with our product. PowerSchool will continue to work on the overall improvement and monitor all performance activities surrounding Learning.

If you have further questions or need immediate help, please reach out to your Support team using our Live Chat feature within the help menu of PowerSchool Learning and Unified Classroom.  Thank you for continued support, we understand this is a sensitive time for all of us.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Rookie

After a few days of better results, it is insufferable again today (11:46am EDT 3/26/2020). This is killing us!

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Did you get their message to basically NOT use it from 9-4....you know the same hours most teachers work???  (I'm being sarcastic, of course.) A week of "degraded performance" I can be sympathetic to but two weeks?  There are stressed-out parents (most new to digital learning) who are trying to help their students, stressed-out teachers trying to upload lessons so their kids can learn something (anything!?) during this time.  Not acceptable. Thankfully we are on Spring Break right now but many of my teachers are trying to upload lessons and videos to prepare for a return to eLearning.  We still have families trying to complete work from LAST week that they couldn't access and they are still having problems.  

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@nsarver @MichaelG3 

We understand and empathize that our customers are experiencing a decreased performance in PowerSchool Learning during this ongoing and sensitive time.  We are continuing to provide communication of updates in the PowerSchool Learning forum.  This most recent update on our ongoing efforts to resolve the performance issue can be viewed here.

I recommend subscribing to the forum to receive email notifications of new posts by navigating to the forum page and selecting the Options menu then Subscribe.  The Subscriptions and Notifications article should walk through the steps of subscribing to pages in the Community and managing your notification settings.

If you have further questions or need immediate help, please reach out to your Support team using our Live Chat Support feature in the help menu of PowerSchool Learning and Unified Classroom Thank you for continued support, we understand this is a sensitive time for all of us.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!