Sign-out

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sign-out

When you click on the score for the class it usually signs you out. You click student sign-in and press the score again and it keeps happening. It almost a 1/40 chance of actually seeing the class score detail. 

7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Sign-out

Hi! @AydenWhite 

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To assist you further, would you please confirm if this issue is experienced by all users or just a single user?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

sRe: Sign-out

Yes, this is for all users... at least in the cms and ucps

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: sRe: Sign-out

Hi @AydenWhite 

To assist further, we would like to take a closer look at the system settings. I recommend reaching out to one of the Designated Support Contacts of your school district, who should be able to contact Support to work towards a solution. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Where would I find the support contacts for this at?

Should I contact them or give you the email address for contact

Highlighted
Journeyman

@SowmyaN

I forgot to dm this back

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @AydenWhite,

Thank you for reaching back with further questions.

I recommend connecting with your school, who should be able to provide details about the Designated Support Contacts of your School district.  

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't know if this might fix or help this but in our county, we sign in through ncedcloud/ rapid identity (https://my.ncedcloud.org/).