Scoresheet View is all of a sudden super small and compacted. Why?

christine_willig
Journeyman

Scoresheet View is all of a sudden super small and compacted. Why?

Since school started in August, I have has a scoresheet that is large, and students names and grades show up in a larger fashion. Indeed I have to scroll down the page to see all my students, but this is OK with me because I can see them.  I have terrible eyesight and now am finiding it virtually impossible to read the lines.  I need help ASAP as the marking period is coming to a close soon.  I have many grades to enter and comments as well.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Scoresheet View is all of a sudden super small and compacted. Why?

You may have accidentaly changed the display setting, after all the hands are quicker than the eyes.

If Unified Classroom Gradebook: Click on your name in the bottom left hand corner, then settings and select Display Settings. (Small, medium or large)

In PowerTeacher Pro: I believe it's under Display Settings too.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Hello @christine_willig -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.

So that we can ensure that your question gets a timely response, would you please clarify for which PowerSchool product it is regarding?

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
christine_willig
Journeyman

The Scoresheet window is part of the PowerSchool Pro for teachers.

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

You may have accidentaly changed the display setting, after all the hands are quicker than the eyes.

If Unified Classroom Gradebook: Click on your name in the bottom left hand corner, then settings and select Display Settings. (Small, medium or large)

In PowerTeacher Pro: I believe it's under Display Settings too.

View solution in original post

christine_willig
Journeyman

You have earned your title as PowerSchool Champion.  I have been round and round with the tech person from my district and they could not help me.  I have already shared your suggestion with 4 other teachers that are having the same issue.  It was literally 1 click, and the problem was solved. 

You made my entire day!!!

Happy Friday and Weekend to you.

Christine