Schoology Learning Rollover Self-Paced Course

sc_admin
Padawan

Schoology Learning Rollover Self-Paced Course

Hello!

I received an e-mail regarding a self-paced "Schoology Learning Rollover Course."  The e-mail does not say where I can access this course.  Does anyone know?  This is our first year using Schoology, so I'm anxious to know what needs to be done.

Thanks!

Shelly

9 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sc_admin 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for your patience while we were working on this issue. I have reached out to you in a private message to provide the details including the access code for the Schoology Learning Rollover course.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
tbrumley
Rookie

I, as well, received an email with an access code to join but there is no where that tells me where to find the course. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tbrumley 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

We recommend following the steps as Courses> My Courses >Join Courses in your Schoology account, and enter the access code that was provided to you. You would be enrolled in the course automatically on entering enter the access code which will show on your Course Dashboard.

We recommend reaching out to the Schoology Support Team or your Schoology Representative to confirm you have the correct access code for the course if your enrolled Schoology Rollover course does not appear on your Course Dashboard.

Please let us know in case of further queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
sdale497
Rookie

I would love to partake in the Schoology Learning Rollover Course as well and am following this thread to locate where this is but I am not sure where to find "Courses" so I can access this.  Can you help?

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sdale497 ,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  Did you receive an access code to join the Schoology Learning Rollover Course?  If you joined the course, you should be able to click on Courses in your Course Dashboard and locate the course. 

If you haven't received an access code to join, we suggest reaching out to your Schoology Representative to request to be added to the course.  

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  We will be happy to help!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
kfdonnelly
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Has the course for 2022 EOY been created?

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kfdonnelly,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community! We sent you a private message and will continue to follow up with you in the private message. Thank you. 

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
gammel-ellen
Rookie

Good morning,

I was watching the roll-over video that includes a course code for the Year End Roll Over Course, but the course code isn't valid.  Could you please let me know how I can access that course?

Thank you,

Ellen

NinaRi
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @gammel-ellen,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We sent you a private message with more information on the access code. We will continue to follow up with you in a private message.  Thank you!

Nina R.