Library & Technology Skills

Highlighted
Padawan

Library & Technology Skills

Hi.  I have 36 classes.  I added custom names to each class which show up on my Dashboard under the center dropdown of Classes/Groups.  When I go to Quick Links > Class Pages > My Classes, the list of my classes do not have the custom names.  They have the generic names that I started with before adding custom names in the other area.  Is there a way to get the cusom names to show up here?  Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Library & Technology Skills

I don't think so because the class pages are really part of PowerSchool Learning and the two products don't always interact (sync) with each other in a "unified" way.  For example, if you add a calendar event for the class in the UC, it will not show up on the Class Page calendar and vice versa.  Given PowerSchool move away from Class Pages and PowerSchool Learning over to Schoology later next year, I don't anticipate they will work on these types of enhancements. 

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School
Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I don't think so because the class pages are really part of PowerSchool Learning and the two products don't always interact (sync) with each other in a "unified" way.  For example, if you add a calendar event for the class in the UC, it will not show up on the Class Page calendar and vice versa.  Given PowerSchool move away from Class Pages and PowerSchool Learning over to Schoology later next year, I don't anticipate they will work on these types of enhancements. 

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School
Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Padawan

DanM3,

Thank you for your response.