Is UC for parents and students down?

Highlighted
Recruit

Is UC for parents and students down?

Our students and parents can login to UC but get error messages stating data cannot load. Anyone else with these issues?
17 Replies
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Is UC for parents and students down?

I'm able to get in both as a teacher and then a sample student account I created. No problems here in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Yes, same issue here.  Teachers and students can login to UC but they then get a blank page and can go nowhere.  I opened a ticket with support but have heard nothing back.

@jdebiase wrote:
Our students and parents can login to UC but get error messages stating data cannot load. Anyone else with these issues?

Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Interesting. I'm able from both the student and teacher login to send/read messages, see class pages, submit and grade assignments, etc.  I know they were doing an update Friday night and yesterday. (Unless they are still working on some of the servers.)  There's nothing new on the PowerSchool Status page. The last item about the Unified Classroom was October 22.

Highlighted
Hobbyist

It seems to have something to do with the initial login.  When this was first reported to me I was able to access everything in UC just as you are because I was working from a browser that was already logged in.  Once I logged out completely and tried to login I began to have the same issue as my users.

Also interestingly, I have some internal pages bookmarked like the Learning Domain Control center, if I enter there I can access UC and everything works.  If I attempt to go in through classroom.powerschol.com the issue occurs.

@DanM3 wrote:

Interesting. I'm able from both the student and teacher login to send/read messages, see class pages, submit and grade assignments, etc.  I know they were doing an update Friday night and yesterday. (Unless they are still working on some of the servers.)  There's nothing new on the PowerSchool Status page. The last item about the Unified Classroom was October 22.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We are having the same issue - just a blank screen.  Not great timing right at the end of the quarter when teachers need to submit grades.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reporting access issues within Unified Classroom! 

We are currently looking into the blank page users are receiving after logging into Unified Classroom.  We will provide an update within this thread as we work quickly towards a resolution.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve the loading issue.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve the load issue within Unified Classroom. We are receiving reports of users being able to access Unified Classroom as expected.

We encourage you to refresh your page or log out and back in to Unified Classroom to access all pages as expected.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Refreshing the page doesn't work and if the page is blank there is no way to sign out.  I have closed the browser, cleared all history, and re-logged in but the page is still blank.  Several other users in my district are also still experiencing this.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information!

I have escalated this information to the Unified Classroom team. The team is continuing to work to resolve the issue for all users.

Users can also subscribe to receive notifications of updates for this issue on the PowerSchool status page, status.powerschool.com.

Jamie H.