GradeSync Error I can't figure out

GradeSync Error I can't figure out

I am the IT for a very small rural district.  We are 100% virtual right now, into our 3rd week of school.  We are using Microsoft Teams and I was able to create the Teams through syncing with PowerSchool, but when I try to do the Grade Sync, the teachers get the error message: Multiple users in the system are associated with the email address.  Please ask your IT administrator to remove duplicate users and try again.  I've looked on the Microsoft side and there are no duplicate users.  It seems mainly to be on the High School side for teachers who teacher different subjects, or who teach at high school and perhaps also at middle school.  But not consistent enough to say this is the error.  Teachers are getting frustrated (as well as myself!) I don't know where to look to try to fix this and can't find anything else on the subject between PowerSchool and Microsoft that fixes it.

5 Replies
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: GradeSync Error I can't figure out

Hi @pparten,

thank you for your post in PowerSchool Community!

We would want to take a closer look at the set up to troubleshoot the issue further.  We recommend connecting with the Designated Support Contacts within PowerSchool Community to assist you further in finding the cause of the error you are receiving when trying to do a Grade Sync.  

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

From all of us on the PowerSchool Community Team, We wish you

Recruit

Thank you for your response Reshma.  I do not know how to contact Designated Support Contacts, that's why I finally found myself on the Community.  I can't get anyone to answer emails, the last person I thought was my PowerSchool rep is no longer with the company, and my teachers are finishing up their 3rd week with students online.  Any advice on how to contact them?

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @PrestineP,

We recommend working with a school or district administrators to connect with the Designated Support Contacts within your district.  There can be multiple Designated Support Contacts within each district.  Designated Support Contacts are employees within each district who have the ability to work directly with the PowerSchool support team. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Recruit

MuskanS, 

Thank you for your reply.

We are an extremely small district. I AM the school and district administrator.  But there have been so many changes within PowerSchool that I no longer know who our assigned rep is.  But I will continue to wait for someone from PowerSchool to finally return an email to advise me who to contact.  I had been warned when looking for a new SIS that customer service would be like this with PowerSchool.  So I am not surprised.  Just disappointed that I can't get help for my teachers.

Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @PrestineP,

To help you further, I will reach out to you over a private message, this is part of our efforts to protect the privacy of our community members. 

You can view your private messages on the PowerSchool Community by selecting the envelope on the top right corner of any page, to the right of your avatar.  When a new message appears, you will see a number one symbol enclosed in a dark red circle on the envelope.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator