Failing Grades Report

mcaruso

Failing Grades Report

Hello,

I am trying to run a report for my classes in which I can filter out final grades so that I get a list of students failing for a particular period of time. For example, I want a report that returns all the names of my students in all of my classes who have below a 65 for F4. I can't seem to figure out how to do this in reports. Thank you in advance for your help 🙂

2 Replies
jrand
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

You can search by grades/attendance

Special Functions > Search By Grades/Attendance > Set Parameters (see screenshot) > Submit

jrand_1-1620831698046.png

You can quick export your students if you just want the list of students.

If you want to know which classes you can export using DATs, ^(*period_info;XX;current_percent) as well as ^(*period_info;XX;course_number), ^(*period_info;XX;course_name), and ^(*period_info;XX;teacher_name) where XX is the expression of each class.

You could combine the two methods by searching for only those students who had the percentage and then quick exporting the period DATs. 

Finally, the best option, if it's available to you, is to use SQL or build an Enterprise Report. 

Joyce Rand
Antelope Valley Union High School District
Lancaster, California
Version 21.4

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!

mcaruso

Thank you for your response, but unfortunately as a teacher I do not have access to that feature. In our district, that is an administrator-only function.