Consolidate different sections from different schools in same class

phadkes

Consolidate different sections from different schools in same class

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Virtual Academy students from different schools are consolidated to one school. For example, in my 2nd period, I have 9 different sections, where students from only two of those sections are actually enrolled at my school. The rest are students from different schools, although we meet at the same time during 2nd period on B days. It is a pain to take attendance and enter grades having to click through different sections. Is there a way to consolidate all sections from each class period so for example, I can see ALL students enrolled in 2nd period to take attendance/ enter grades, etc.? 

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Consolidate different sections from different schools in same class

Hi @phadkes,

Thank you for posting in the Community. The feature to give attendance where students from multiple sections are enrolled into the same period is not built into the system. I recommend continuing working with the Designated Support Contacts in your school district.

This is a great idea for an Enhancement Request and you raise an Enhancement Request on the PowerSchool Ideas Portal. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request. Once your idea is submitted on the Ideas Portal other Community members can also vote for it and leave a comment on it. Meanwhile, we hope that other Community members drop by and share their insights if they have been able to find a solution to this.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator