Where do I start?

dharms70
Novice

Where do I start?

I just joined.. Been using Power Teacher grade book last semester and was looking for a learning platform that would sync with my brade book- I am overwhelmed-where do I even start?  I have been using Moodle for years as my learning platform. HELP!

1 Reply
Community Support Expert ScottS
Community Support Expert

Re: Where do I start?

Hi @dharms70,

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community. With PowerTeacher Gradebook, any option that would include synchronization with your gradebook would require integration with your PowerSchool SIS. Integration at that level would also require working with your PowerSchool system's administration staff to set up plugins.

If you are considering switching to PowerSchool Learning, please be aware that Solo accounts are not able to sync with PowerSchool or PowerTeacher Gradebook. To be able to synchronize assignments from PowerSchool Learning, your school or district will need to have a School or District account with PowerSchool Learning.

Also, if your School elects to enable PowerSchool Learning's sync feature, you may need to switch to the new PowerTeacher Pro grade book. Your PowerSchool Administrators will be able to better advise you on how to use PowerTeacher Pro and the differences between it and PowerTeacher Gradebook.

Have a Happy New Year!

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!