Unified Classroom Webinar - April 24

chamada
Hobbyist

Unified Classroom Webinar - April 24

Hi All,

Did anybody see the webinar on April 24 about updates to UC? If so, can you breakdown some of the upcoming features?

I'm looking for a link where I can watch, or at least a page that summarizes the updates, but I can't seem to find any info.

Also, is there any generally published roadmap of where UC is headed and when it might get there?

Thanks!

Clint Hamada

5 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Unified Classroom Webinar - April 24

Thank you for your post in the Community!

I have added updates that were covered in the April 24 webinar and will be released soon.

• Smart Text is now available for teachers, allowing them to enter personalized comments. Teachers enter the comment for one student, then using the Fill Comment feature, the correct name or specified pronoun for each student is automatically detected and entered.
  • Fixed an issue that will now allow users to apply themes to Class Pages in Unified Classroom.
  • Fixed an issue where students who changed sections in the same course in the SIS were not getting properly linked to the appropriate Master Class in Class Pages.
  • Fixed a known issue where users were not receiving updates to Class Page Content if the page had multiple Roster Sections.
  • Fixed a known issue where expanding the view for Recent Grades or Grade Summary for students would not appear correctly.
  • Fixed a known issue that created errors in the PowerSchool Learning Gradebook when updating scores for assignments that had been weighted in PowerTeacher Pro.
  • Fixed an issue where students were signing in to Unified Classroom and the reporting term did not update to the last selected term.
  • Fixed a known issue where a Student Groups button appeared but was not authorized for some users.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
chamada
Hobbyist

Thanks Jamie!

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

My Pleasure!  I'm glad I was able to assist!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
aglobalwander
Journeyman

I am wondering a similar question to the original poster, is there url for Unified Product Road Map. For example, Schoology has a Product Road Map which I have found helpful. As I look through the forums I am only seeing this posting. Is there a schedule for how often updates and upcoming features are communicated? Thanks

Community Support Expert BishalG
Community Support Expert

Hi @aglobalwander, Thank You for your query.

We currently do not have a road map available. You can find the changelog of our old and upcoming releases including our  Unified Classroom October 11, 2019 Deployment of Release 19.4.5.0 here.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert