Student guide for Unified Classroom

Highlighted
Chko23
Journeyman

Student guide for Unified Classroom

Helloo!

Is there a easy, comprehensive and attractive student user guide to help them understand the Unified Classroom? Navigating, settings and helpuf tools for them, as well as how to check: grades, feedback, activities, grade with rubric, calendar, announcements from all classes in general(not entering to a specific class)?

And if not, can you send me one I can use to explain this things to my students?

We just embrace Unified Classroom and we want to prepare our students :)

Thank you for your support.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Student guide for Unified Classroom

Hi @Chko23,

That is a great question!  Yes, there is a student/parent guide that will help you explain this information.  I have provided the link below.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help.  

https://docs.powerschool.com/UCHSP

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Chko23,

That is a great question!  Students can see all of their announcements by following these steps Settings > My Account (under Learning) > Notifications.  I hope this information helps.

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
3 Replies
Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Chko23,

That is a great question!  Yes, there is a student/parent guide that will help you explain this information.  I have provided the link below.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help.  

https://docs.powerschool.com/UCHSP

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

Angelam7

Chko23
Journeyman

Is there a way for the students to see all announcements or do they have to enter each course to see them individually?

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @Chko23,

That is a great question!  Students can see all of their announcements by following these steps Settings > My Account (under Learning) > Notifications.  I hope this information helps.

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Angelam7