Show Most Recent Assignment in Scoresheet View

Highlighted
spyropoulosm

Show Most Recent Assignment in Scoresheet View

I am trying to show the most recent assignment in Scoresheet view in PowerTeacher. My assignments are currently displaying from least recent. I tap the gear on the top right, and select "Show Assignment From Most Recent". The assignments will not reorder. I refresh. There is no change. I tap "Show Assignment From Least Recent" and the assignments stay the same. I try most recent again and there is not change. My assignments used to show up from Most Recent. Is there another parameter somewhere that I accidentally switched that does not allow the Most Recent assignment to show first in scoresheet view? This problem has been very frustrating this past week. Support at my school has not been halpful. 

5 Replies
bailcin

Re: Show Most Recent Assignment in Scoresheet View

Just curious if you have ever found a solution or workaround for this issue?

Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Hello bailcin -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.

Unfortunately, there is not a workaround for this issue.  If your district is experiencing this same issue with the sorting of assignments in the scoresheet view, please have your district's PowerSchool Technical Contact open a support ticket so that we may notify you when this issue has been resolved.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@bailcin wrote:

Just curious if you have ever found a solution or workaround for this issue?

JanD
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Hello spyropoulosm -

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.

We wanted to let you know that the issue, regarding the sorting of assignments in the scoresheet view, has been reported to our Development team and they are currently working on the fix for it.  Please have your district's PowerSchool Technical Contact open a support ticket so that we may notify you when the issue has been resolved.

JanD

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@spyropoulosm wrote:

I am trying to show the most recent assignment in Scoresheet view in PowerTeacher. My assignments are currently displaying from least recent. I tap the gear on the top right, and select "Show Assignment From Most Recent". The assignments will not reorder. I refresh. There is no change. I tap "Show Assignment From Least Recent" and the assignments stay the same. I try most recent again and there is not change. My assignments used to show up from Most Recent. Is there another parameter somewhere that I accidentally switched that does not allow the Most Recent assignment to show first in scoresheet view? This problem has been very frustrating this past week. Support at my school has not been halpful. 

JanD
jhanlon
Achiever

Is there an update in this?  This is an important feature when it comes to saving teachers time.  All teachers use this.  It seems as if it should have been fixed by now

Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Hello @jhanlon

We appreciate that this is an important feature, however, there is no update at this time. It has been reported to our Development team and they are currently working on the fix for it.  Please have your district's PowerSchool Technical Contact open a support ticket so that we may notify you when the issue has been resolved.

JanD

@jhanlon wrote:

Is there an update in this?  This is an important feature when it comes to saving teachers time.  All teachers use this.  It seems as if it should have been fixed by now

JanD