Returning Rubrics

ryanehmen

Returning Rubrics

Was looking for a way to return an assignment with a rubric without having to click "Hand Back to Student" for each individual student. Would anyone be able to provide me insight into how to do that? For example if I make a Discussion and attach a rubric, how do grade all rubric and then mass return them to students? 

1 Reply
Community Support Expert JanD
Community Support Expert

Re: Returning Rubrics

Hello @ryanehmen

Thank you for your post in the PowerSchool Community.  To ensure that we are responding appropriately, would you please clarify for which PowerSchool product your post is regarding.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@ryanehmen wrote:

Was looking for a way to return an assignment with a rubric without having to click "Hand Back to Student" for each individual student. Would anyone be able to provide me insight into how to do that? For example if I make a Discussion and attach a rubric, how do grade all rubric and then mass return them to students? 

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!