Quiz Answers and point deductions

Highlighted
Chko23
Journeyman

Quiz Answers and point deductions

Hello!

I have two questions, hope you can help me,

Is there a way to use assessments as activities, where they can see answers as soon as they submit, other than with passwords?

Is there a way to set scoresheet to automatically deduct points for late submission in assessments?

Thank you for your attention!

Sergio.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Quiz Answers and point deductions

Hi @Chko23,

Those are great questions!  I have provided a link below to an article that walks through how students can see their answers once the assessment is submitted.  

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-Assessments/Can-students-view-the-results-of-their-tests-an...

The scoresheet cannot be set to automatically deduct points for late submissions in assessments.  You can manually edit the grade by clicking on a block in the scoresheet.  The grade can be changed and the assessment can be marked as late.  I hope this information helps.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help.

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Quiz Answers and point deductions

Hi @Chko23,

Those are great questions!  I have provided a link below to an article that walks through how students can see their answers once the assessment is submitted.  

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-Assessments/Can-students-view-the-results-of-their-tests-an...

The scoresheet cannot be set to automatically deduct points for late submissions in assessments.  You can manually edit the grade by clicking on a block in the scoresheet.  The grade can be changed and the assessment can be marked as late.  I hope this information helps.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help.

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!