PS Learning

Highlighted
jhanlon
Achiever

PS Learning

Once again after the scheduled maintenance when it says all systems are operational Class Pages is still unavaible within unified classroom 

6 Replies
hernick
Padawan

Re: PS Learning

Very frustrating. Also noted that the PSL twitter account is now locked and private, so the "check status via twitter announcements" is not a great communication tool...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hernick@jhanlon

Thank you for reaching out. It sounds like you are saying that you saw maintenance had been completed but continued to have issues with access. Are you continuing to experience this? I would be happy to share any additional details with my team.

I will look into the Learning twitter account, but I believe you should be able to just use the PowerSchool twitter account. I do see others who use Learning tweet there. For status updates, I tend to check our status sites for both Learning and Unified Classroom here:

https://status.haikulearning.com/

https://status.powerschool.com/

Please let us know how we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
jhanlon
Achiever

Yes, it is up now but several hours after we get notice that all systems are operational it is still down when we try to access it.  This seems to happen eacy time thier is maintiance 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jhanlon and @hernick

I have the following update on this. Maintenance was completed successfully on Sunday, October 21st at 11:00 AM Pacific. It was scheduled to be completed at 7:00 AM Pacific. The applications that were impacted by the maintenance were PowerSchool Learning and Unified Classroom (Class Pages). As part of this maintenance, a large amount of data was transferred to the new infrastructure, which took longer than anticipated. Reverting the process could have resulted in further issues, and completing the maintenance was deemed necessary by our vendor. We apologize for any disruption this may have caused. These upgrades are part of our continuous service improvement program and will bring a long-term stability to the Learning platform.

Thank you for your patience and please let us know if we can continue to help. 

JbidK
jhanlon
Achiever

Thanks that makes sense but at 7am dont send out emails and update the status site saying that maintinance is complete when it is taking longer then the expected time frame.  This has been the case both times

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jhanlon

Thank you for your response on this. I have shared your feedback with my team. We will work to better our communications around our scheduled maintenance windows going forward.

JbidK