I am trying to find some articles to help me through

Highlighted
RobertB46
Trainee

I am trying to find some articles to help me through

I am trying to find some articles to help me through some processes but I keep getting the "Hmm, it looks like you don't have access to this resource" message keeps poping up. How do I gain access so I can learn how to use Powerschool?

Thanks!

7 Replies
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: I am trying to find some articles to help me through

Your best bet is to log into the Unified Classroom and then click on the ? next to the search icon and go to Help Center. Unlike PowerSchool, the best resources for the Unified Classroom are located there. By default it will take you to the Help Center based on your account type.

RobertB46
Trainee

I'm sorry but I dont have a ? symbol next to the search icon?

Community Support Expert AbrittyB
Community Support Expert

Hey @RobertB46,

Welcome to PowerSchool Community, we are thankful of you informing us about your concern!

Thank You for your assistance @DanM3.

We appreciate that you are interested in better knowing PowerSchool and we would love to assist you with the matter. Could you please let us know about the link or name of the types of pages or products you are trying to access so that we can determine the issue as soon as possible.

Please let us know if there is anything more you can help you with.

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@RobertB46 Are you sure you are using Unified Classroom?

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 11.50.19 AM.png

RobertB46
Trainee

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 6.41.41 AM.png

Community Support Expert BishalG
Community Support Expert

HI @RobertB46, Thank you for your query.

Thanks to @DanM3 for helping, Dan is correct, we would require more information regarding the PowerSchool product that you are working with.

We will be happy to look into your access for knowledge base articles within the PowerSchool Community.  If you are not attempting to find the knowledge base articles for Unified Classroom product, would you please provide the product in which you are attempting to access knowledge base articles?

It would be very helpful if you could share the name of the PowerSchool product that you are using.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

That's the header in PowerSchool Community. Since you posted the question in the Unified Classroom for Teachers forum, I assumed that was the product you were trying to use.