Handout Feature Not Working

kmorgan81091
Journeyman

Handout Feature Not Working

We were able to successfully relink Google with Unified Classroom so the handout button appears now. 

Unfortunately the handout feature only works in one of my classes. It is the only class that generates a folder and sub folders in the folder created by Unified Classroom. 

Anyone else having this issue?

Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 11.08.31 AM.png 

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Handout Feature Not Working

This handout option should appear for all classes.  Currently, we have not received reports of the handout appear in only one class.  To further assist, would you please answer the following questions?

• When GSuite was re-linked was the PowerSchool UC app installed as well?
  • Are all classes active within Unified Classroom?
  • Has Google Drive been enabled by Support for the district?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
kmorgan81091
Journeyman

GSuite was relinked and all classes are active in Unified Classroom. I'm not sure about Google Drive being enabled. I believe so because I can access my drive through Powerschool. 

Strange that it works for one class and not the others.

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for your response!  

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!  While the Community is a great place for questions and we encourage you to continue posting in the Community for users' best practices, I recommend reaching out to Unified Classroom Support to discuss the handout availability in your other classes.

A case can be created with Unified Classroom through the Unified Classroom product by selecting Help in the top right of the screen.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!