Gradebook. My "Show Score Inspector" window will not pop up.

Highlighted
BEN92116

Gradebook. My "Show Score Inspector" window will not pop up.

When entering grades, I need to add comments. I can get the "Fill Scores" window to pop up, but not the "Show Score Inspector" window. Since I need to add comments to individual students, I need the inspector.

I seem to be the only one with this problem at my school, and I seem to be the only one who did the most recent windows update in either late August or early September. The update was not automatic, but I searched for it anyway. 

Since the Fill Scores window pops up, I do not think it is Java related or pop-up related. I can get it all to work correctly on other computers using my login, so it it just this one computer.

Any suggestions?

1 Reply
Community Support Expert ElstonS
Community Support Expert

Re: Gradebook. My "Show Score Inspector" window will not pop up.

Hi @BEN92116

Thank you for posting on the PowerSchool Community!

I'd suggest clearing the cache of your browser and then check to see if the "Show Score Inspector" window appears. 

Here's an article that will help walk you through the steps of clearing your browser's cache: 

Clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history

If you're still unable to access the Show Score Inspector Window, I'd propose reaching out to your PowerSchool Designated Support Contact who can submit a support case with the PowerSchool Support Team with the Operating System and Browser Version details, possibly with a video if they can reliably reproduce it on a machine and the PowerSchool Support Team will be able to work with your PowerSchool Designated Support Contact to help troubleshoot this further. 

Do let us know if you have any further queries. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!