Fill Scores in UC Grading

Highlighted
KristinS
Journeyman

Fill Scores in UC Grading

Does the fill scores option exist in the new UC gradebook update?  Our teachers are excited about the rubrics and color-coding, but missing that time-saving "auto-fill" feature from PTP.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator Chelsea
Community Moderator

Re: Fill Scores in UC Grading

Hello @KristinS

Thank you for posting your question here for us today!

As I understand it, you would like to know if the Mass Fill Scores option appears in UC for the new Grading Functionality, correct?

In the new Grading area of Unified Classroom you can click on the 3 Dots above the Score Box for that Assignment. There will be options listed such as "Fill Scores", "Fill Comments", and Clear options as well. 

Note; this is NOT on the Pop out side drawer as Teachers are used to seeing. The 3 Dots I am referencing appear ABOVE the Score Box for the Assignment.

Here is a screenshot attached to my post from our Test Server showing you were the 3 Dots are that I am talking about!  (None of the Students or Scores are real Students/Scores in this screenshot. These are all fake Students.)

Chelsea
Unified Classroom - Technical Support Engineer I/Community Moderator
1 Reply
Community Moderator Chelsea
Community Moderator

Re: Fill Scores in UC Grading

Hello @KristinS

Thank you for posting your question here for us today!

As I understand it, you would like to know if the Mass Fill Scores option appears in UC for the new Grading Functionality, correct?

In the new Grading area of Unified Classroom you can click on the 3 Dots above the Score Box for that Assignment. There will be options listed such as "Fill Scores", "Fill Comments", and Clear options as well. 

Note; this is NOT on the Pop out side drawer as Teachers are used to seeing. The 3 Dots I am referencing appear ABOVE the Score Box for the Assignment.

Here is a screenshot attached to my post from our Test Server showing you were the 3 Dots are that I am talking about!  (None of the Students or Scores are real Students/Scores in this screenshot. These are all fake Students.)

Chelsea
Unified Classroom - Technical Support Engineer I/Community Moderator