Copying an Assignment

Highlighted
badgettd

Copying an Assignment

I need to copy many assignments from one class to another to avoid having to add an assignment four times. How do I duplicate or copy an assignment from one class to another? I have found several discussions on how to copy an assessment from one class/page to another but nothing on assignments. Almost every teacher that I know will use the same assignments across multiple classes so there has to be a way to do this.

I have looked everywhere that I know to look and even asked our experts but no one knows how to copy an assignment from one class to another.

3 Replies
Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: Copying an Assignment

Hi @badgettd,

You can find the instructions on how to copy assignments from one class to another in the following Online help guide:

https://docs.powerschool.com/UCHT/grading/assignments-activities/copy-assignments

This should get you going on copying the assignments without having to manually duplicate them. Please let me know if you have any other questions or need clarification on the steps.

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
nrichardson
Trainee

Can you please post a new link, the current one doesn't lead to anything.

Thanks

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

I apologize the link was not posted in full! 

The link that walks through the process of copying assignments is posted below.

https://docs.powerschool.com/UCHT/grading/powerteacher-pro-scoresheet/copy-assignments

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!