QuestionHow do I edit or view a dropped student's grades?
AnswerUsing the Students Menu in Unified Classroom you can view dropped student's information including grades, assignments, and attendance history.
DisclaimerCitizenship grades cannot be modified for a dropped student.
1. Sign in 2. Click Students on the left navigation Menu
3. Click Filter
4. From the drop-down choose Enrollment Status
5. Check Show Dropped
6. Click the View Details (eye icon) on one of the students
7. Click Quick Links 8. Click Gradebook assignments
1. Click the Blue Down Arrow next to the student's name 2. Click Standards Progress
3. Click the number in the assignment's column 4. Here you can remove the standards grades