Novice

Online registration

Having trouble online registration
5 Replies
Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Re: Online registration

Hello @Patricia55,

Thank you for your post!  We will be happy to assist you with any issues that you are experiencing with Registration.  If you would please provide some additional starting with if you are a parent or a teacher, and more detail as to the issue you are experiencing.  

We look forward to hearing back from you!  

Thank you,

Angelam
PowerSchool Community Moderator
alfredhd

I can't print the completed form.

Community Moderator

Hi @alfredhd,

Thank you for your post!  We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browsers to complete and print the forms.  If you are using one of the internet browsers above then we would recommend clearing the cache and browsing data.  Once the browsing data is clear if you are still unable to print you can always go to the school and a staff member there can assist with printing off the registration forms.  The steps to clear cache and the browsing data are listed below.

Google Chrome

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click more
    More
  3. Click More tools 
     Clear browsing data.
  4. Choose a time range, like Last hour or All time.
  5. Select the types of information you want to remove.
  6. Click Clear data.

Mozilla Firefox

1. Click the menu button Fx57Menu and choose Options.
  2. Select the Privacy & Security panel.
  3. In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…
  4. Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
  5. With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
  6. Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.

I hope you find this information helpful!

Thank you,

Angelam
trouille

@Angelam7 I was hoping you might also be able to help with another question about online registration. 

We hope my daughter will start kindergarten at Washington Elementary in Evanston in Fall 2019. I went in to register her through the online portal and the only option you can select is to register for the 2018/2019 school year. Is that because the online registration hasn't opened up yet for next year? If that's true, do you know when the online registration will open up? 

I'm just wanting to make sure I can complete my daughter's registration for kindergarten before the February 1 timeline for applying to be part of the two-way immersion program ( https://www.district65.net/Page/160). On that page they say a student has to be fully registered before you can apply for the lottery. Thank you!

Community Moderator

Hello @trouille,

Thank you for your post!  Typically, if the dates are not updated registration may not be open yet.  I would recommend contacting the district Administration Office to confirm if registration is open.  If it is they should be able to direct you to the correct site to complete the registration forms.  

I hope this information is helpful!

Best,

Angelam