mobile app issues on iPhone

sharonkmiller
Padawan

mobile app issues on iPhone

I was having difficulties with the mobile app so decided to unintall and reinstall. Now when I login to my parent account it is stuck on January 12, 2018. This issue is happening for both my iphone and ipad. I am running the latest OS for both devices. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall multiple times on both devices and the issue persists. I can login through a browser and all is well. I want to be able to use the mobile app but for some reason this old data will not delete. Please help.

thank you, Sharon Miller

1 Reply
joshk
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi @sharonkmiller!

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble seeing the most current data in the mobile app. There are a couple of things I would like to clarify first. First, are you able to log into the parent portal and see updated information through a desktop web browser?  

If so, try forcing the mobile app to re-pull the district information. After logging out of the mobile app, you should see four boxes on the login screen, this is for the district code. Tap on the link right below the District Code that says “Where is my district code?” on the login screen. On the page that comes up tap “Enter Server Address” and then enter the URL in the box on the next page and hit submit. This is the URL in the web address bar that you see when accessing the web portal.

If the same information displays in the web portal as it does on the app, you will want to reach out to the school district to ensure they have the parent portal updated and synced to display the most updated information.

If the parent portal is updated and forcing the sync does not resolve the issue, the best course of action would be to submit a support case to the mobile team. This can be done through the help section of the app itself.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!