Verification Email

kristyalexander
Recruit

Verification Email

Hello, I have a PowerSchool account for two of my sons who attend a charter school and everything works great. I then tried to create another account for my youngest son who goes to a public school and the verification email has not come through and it's been 72+ hours. Any idea on what to do? When I try asking the school, the receptionist who handles it all says she isn't sure what to do?

1 Reply
BishalG
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kristyalexander,

Thank you for reaching out to the community.

The Parent Portal accounts for each school or district are set up at their end.  The verification emails are sent from the school or district's PowerSchool SIS setup.

If you are not receiving a verification email for a particular school or district's Parent Portal account, there may be an issue with the district's server setup.  The PowerSchool SIS Administrator at the school or district will have to address this on their end.

For security reasons, PowerSchool is unable to assist with sign-in, password, or other accessibility-related issues related to your Parent Portal account.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!